- C.P.E. Filters, Inc. provides a broad range of pulse-jet style dust collectors in either a top or bottom entry configuration for maximum bag installation/removal convenience, depending on the application.
- The pulse-jet line of dust collectors offers excellent filtration efficiency and ease of installation and operation. In most instances our units are completely assembled (less bags and cages) for shipment. Minimal maintenance and generally reduced energy costs are synonymous with this line of equipment.
- Our top entry units can be supplied with a walk-in clean air plenum design providing protection during inclement weather or lift-off roof doors when "confined space" is a concern due to the product/dust being handled. In either design, C.P.E. Filters, Inc. offers their snap band style filter bags which requires no tools for change-out and provides a dust tight seal at the tubesheet junction.
- We offer square and/or rectangular units for applications operating at ± 20" W.G. pressure or cylindrical collectors for those processes in which high design pressures of ± 17" H.G. are experienced.
Also, C.P.E. Filters, Inc. frequently designs and manufactures ASME code vessels for any desired pressure rating.
- Typically, units are provided to handle all gas volumes from 50 to 250,000 CFM.
- Collectors can be supplied to meet 3A Dairy and FDA requirements. Special construction materials can be used to meet your specifications including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, Inconel, Hastelloy and other special alloys.
- A wide range of filter elements/media are available including filter bags, CPEFTM spun bonded pleated polyester filter elements, and cellulose media.
- Units can be further customized to meet your specific needs by incorporating exhaust fans, level detectors, airlocks, screw conveyors, broken bag detectors, insulation, explosion suppression systems, structural supports, access ways, and more.
- Though we offer a standard line of equipment, custom units are often designed and built to fulfill unique space/ size requirements and design pressures.
|Pulse Jet Collector- |
Top Removal-Walkin Plenum
|Pulse Jet Collector- Small Unit|
|Mobile Pulse Jet Collector|
CPEF™ Cartridge Design