Combustible dust explosion protection has become one of the most complicated and costly aspects of dust collection. Count on the experts at CPE Filters to design each dust collection and explosion protection solution according to what makes sense for your plant, in concert with the specific application and process conditions.
We work side-by-side with all the major suppliers of combustible dust protection equipment and we can help you develop a cost-effective solution for a safe plant while keeping you compliant with the latest NFPA, ATEX, and FM standards. Protect your workers, follow OSHA guidelines, and keep your manufacturing operations running reliably with CPE Filters dust collection systems.
Contact the experts at CPE Filters for advice and recommendations about all common equipment protection designs complying with, but not limited to the following standards.
- NFPA-652-2019: Standard on the Fundamentals of Combustible Dust
- NFPA-654-2020: Standard for the Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids
- NFPA-68-2018: Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting
- NFPA-69-2019 Standard on Explosion Prevention Systems
- NFPA-61-2017: Standard for the Prevention of Fires and Dust Explosions in Agricultural and Food Processing Facilities
- NFPA-484-2019: Standard for Combustible Metals
- NFPA-664-2017: Standard for the Prevention of Fires and Explosions in Wood Processing and Woodworking Facilities
- NFPA-70-2017: National Electrical Code (NEC)